Monday, February 20, 2012

The Red Pant: Don't Be Afraid.





I usually stay away from the color red- I've maybe three red pieces in my whole closet, and But my wonderful workplace just got in an assortment of J Brands for our pre-Spring line, and among them were these black cherries that I haven't been able to put out of mind, so I gave in. The color is the perfect red for someone like me who still wants to include something ruddy for fall, and the shade deviates from the typical obnoxious, too-bright reds that I just don't want. I will probably struggle with wearing them so I thought it would be prudent to make a post with some looks that do the shade justice. VOILA.

You can find them on various places online. Unfortunately they're kind of pricey, but here's one shop.


PHOTO CRED: (1)Unknown, (2)YOKA, (3) NO.6 Daily, (4-6) Unknown, (7) Glamour Magazine, (8) Stockholm Street Style

STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment